Friday, October 18, 2013

new york state of mind

good morningggg new york city! haha okay I won't be cheesey right now even though I want to be. Anyway, I got to NYC yesterday morning for Teen Vogue Fashion University, and had the best day hanging out in SoHo. My mom and I went to lunch at Balthazar, went shopping aroung Spring St., then went to dinner at Candle79. Needless to say, it was an incredible day. There's something about being in this city that just makes me incredibly happy. During the day I wore a Forever21 black bodycon dress, paired with a loose grey cardigan (also from F21), brown BCBG over the knee boots, a bright beaded necklace and a Louis Vuitton bag. At night, I wore a striped and beaded Free People dress, with a leather jacket, black Prabal Gurung shoes, and a mini 3.1 Philip Lim bag.
















No comments:

Post a Comment