Saturday, October 26, 2013

10.20.13


Well, unfortunately this post symbolizes my last day in the mesmerizingly perfect new york city. I'm a little late posting it (try a whole week?) oops. Nevertheless, these moments needed to be documented. It was the last tay of TVFU, so we had our graduation, but first we had two incredible speakers. We heard Eve MacSweeney interview Phyllis Posnick after watching Vogue's film, The Editor's Eye. It was truly inspiring and I now have an overwhelming desire to take over Phyllis' career.. hey, a girl can dream. After finishing seminars, my mom and I hopped on a cab to Brooklyn and hung out with my uncle, and two adorable little cousins. To my last classes at Teen Vogue, I offset my vintage, feminine tutu skirt with a graphic sweater from Forever 21. I wore my pink Kate Spade purse and my black ankle-strap ballet flats. I made a necessary change of outfits when heading off to Brooklyn, and wore a plaid jcrew button down with a H&M sweater over it, along with high-waisted acid wash American Apparel jeans and a Free People beanie. 










2 comments: