Sunday, November 10, 2013

falling into a u t u m n

so i know i'm a little late on the "fall outfits" post, but I promise it just only started getting cold where I live! Of course, I wish it would get cold quicker, and stay that way longer, but hey, that's oklahoma for you. Autumn, for me, is a time where I'm happy for no reason. I could wake up in the morning and just smile because. The dreary sky brightens my day, however oxymoron-esque that sounds. It may be in part due to the fact that the cold air hitting my skin means that I get to wear my favorite type of outfit-sweaters over dresses. I'm a sucker for a cute summer dress, but my true loyalty lies with my cozy knitted friends. So when I can pair my two loves? I'm one happy girl.











outfit one- black shirt: nordstrom's, green skirt: tj maxx, grey blazer, scarf: nordstrom's, opaque tights, booties: steve madden.
outfit two: tutu dress: vintage, sweater: sparkle&fade (urban outfitters), necklace: free people, boots: vintage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment