Monday, October 15, 2012

outfit of the day 10/15



hello everyoneee! so sorry i haven't posted in a while!! i've been in the Massachusetts countryside for the past few days without any internet or wifi! anyways, i was in the big city today! boston is beautiful in the fall. the colours are the prettiest i've ever seen and the architecture mixed with old buildings has this timeless appeal. i'll talk more about that in my next post! today was unusually warm, so no heavy jackets! i'm wearing a bb dakota black boyfriend blazer, with a white v neck i bought at walmart, and a juicy couture flower necklace. my purse is vintage douney and burke, my jeans are mint green from free people, and my shoes are black loafers i bought at target! also, i bought my earrings at nordstrom! hope everyone had a great weekend!!

-- natalie marieclaire

No comments:

Post a Comment