Monday, November 12, 2012

dresses over jeans: trendy or trashy?

Hello, hope everyone had a wonderful, fun-filled weekend! I've been very sick for the past few days, but i'm back and ready to blog now! I reckon many of you have seen Perks of being a Wallflower with Emma Watson and Logan Lerman, yes? Well, as I put together a last minute outfit this morning, I realized I was wearing a dress with jeans. Fashion no no right? Maybe not. I was appalled at myself at first, but at second glance really loved the mix of a loose floral dress and skinny wine-coloured jeans. I don't have a picture, as I've been rushing around today, but maybe I'll take one later. Anyways, my point with Emma Watson being that she rocked this trend on the Red Carpet at the premiere of "Wallflower" back in September, and it's very classy and forward, if I do say so myself! Here's her outfit, in case you haven't seen!
Pretty amazing, right? I'm really in love, and have been wanting to post it, but never had a good reason too! Anyway, if Emma thinks it's in, then I'm not going to be the one to argue! Under this are some pictures I found of casual style that has made this trend work.




No comments:

Post a Comment